Skip to Main Content
UHV Logo
University of Houston-Victoria

International Transcripts

Foreign Academic Credentials/Transcripts

  • Secondary Credentials (High School) – Outside the U.S.
    Submit all official secondary school transcripts, mark sheets, and diplomas/certificates with date of graduation. Official academic credentials must be submitted in the original language (s) of issue and with an official English translation. Once submitted, all records become the property of the University of Houston-Victoria and documents will not be returned.

    All unofficial or photocopies of transcripts attested or certified by one of the following authorities is required  to be considered official:

    1) Ministry of Education

    2) Graduating Institution authority such as Registrar, Principal, Controller of Examination, Vice Rector or Rector.  Institutions vary and should be sent by highest issuing authority.

    3) EducationUSA

    4) Diplomatic Mission Representation in the United States such as Consulate, Chancellery, High Commission or Embassy, when 1-3 not available.

    5) Contact International Programs Office at for other means of attestations. 

    You can submit documents online via email to 

  • Higher Education Credentials (College/University Level) – Outside the U.S.
    Credits/Courses completed outside of the U.S.  We are excited that you have completed credits/courses prior to your arrival to UHV.  Please note that at UHV we are not able to evaluate International College Credit level coursework.  In order for us to transfer credit to UHV, you will need to submit transcripts to a National Association for Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member, suggested evaluation agencies such as ECE, GCE, IACE, SPANTRAN, and WES.  You should begin the credential evaluation process in a timely manner, as it may take 12-15 days for the evaluation to be completed upon initial submission and sent to UHV.  All evaluations should be Course by Course Analysis and should have verification of Authenticity stated.  When the evaluation is completed please request for the evaluation agency to send an official evaluation along with copies of credentials submitted.

    The Evaluation process cost start at $140.  You will be responsible to pay the fees and complete the evaluation process.  All evaluation reports including transcripts MUST be sent directly to the International Programs Office or via email

    For Temporary Non-Immigrant F-1/ J-1 (student) Visa holders: Once you enroll and begin classes at UHV, UHV will offer upto $170 scholarship to during your first semester at UHV  to help defray the cost of recent evaluations.  Please note, you will need to enroll and attend the first semester for this scholarship to be applied, not all evaluation agencies qualify, please select an evaluation agency approved by NACES

    If you have a prior evaluation with another evaluation agency, you may request the evaluation agency to send the official evaluation with verification and supporting credentials/education documents for our International Programs Office to review and verify if it meets our admissions requirements. We reserve the right to not agree with evaluation agency recommendations if they do not meet our admission standards.  Check with the evaluation agency if they are able to provide an official evaluation electronically to for fasters application review. 

Connect with Us

Facebook icon‌           Black Twitter icon‌‌


Apply Now text across globe‌‌

Dates & Events

UHV Calendar of Events

Calendar Icon


UHV Newswire

News Icon