TRAM Update and Moving Forward - 2/1/2014
Over this past year the UHS Human Resources and IT departments have been working to develop the PeopleSoft system-wide payroll initiate, Time Reporting and Absence Management (TRAM). The new reporting system will require all bi-weekly employees to clock in and out by either a web clock or a Time Collection Device (TCD) referred to as Time Reporting. It will also require all benefits-eligible employees, both bi-weekly and monthly, to request time away from work electronically – referred to as Absence Management. Located in P.A.S.S. these two processes will eliminate paper timesheet and paper leave requests.
- Our pilot group has been instrumental in assisting us to identify issues and processes and to more successfully ensure a positive implementation of all bi-weekly employees.
- We will begin the rollout of the biweekly employees in Phases in February.
- All Bi-Weekly employees, will continue to report time on paper timesheets until their department(s) are brought into TRAM.
- Monthly Benefits Eligible employees will continue to use Absence Management (AM) to request leave.
- HR will be sending out notices throughout the rollout to keep employees informed of any updates and reminders.
- Manuals and job aides will be available on this site.
To ensure successful use of TRAM, you must be able to log into PASS
All UHV employees are encouraged to verify access to PASS by logging in at https://www.uhv.edu/myUHV/
TRAM Training Schedule
Roll Out Dates
- Phase 1 February 12, 2014
Training Job aides and manuals for:
For questions or concerns, please contact the HR Department at (361) 570-4801.
Business Plans Victoria - 7/30/2014
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 8/7/2014
Veteran's Summit and Town Hall Meeting - 8/7/2014
Freshman Registration Day - 8/9/2014
Workplace Communications - 8/19/2014
Free SBDC workshop to cover basics of business law - 07/17/2014
UHV’s Ebner named conference SID of the Year - 07/17/2014