Skip to Main Content
UHV Logo
University of Houston-Victoria

Paw Pass

Paw Pass

The Paw Pass card is the official UHV Student ID and is used, if applicable to the student, for the following services at UHV:

  • Dining Privileges (students who have purchased a meal plan).
  • Access to the library and other library services.
  • Entrance into Jaguar Hall Commons, and all Residence Halls. 
  • Entrance and discounts (if applicable) to certain university events such as athletic events.

To obtain or request a replacement Paw Pass card, please visit Residence Life, located in Jaguar Hall. Please bring a government issued ID (i.e. a Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, Student ID, etc.) when requesting a Paw Pass card.

If you have any questions regarding the Paw Pass Card you can contact Kim Pickens by calling (361) 485-4499.

Dates & Events

UHV Calendar of Events

Calendar Icon


UHV Newswire

News Icon