University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||6387||Section Number||25137|
|Name of Course||Comparative Management|
|Name of Instructor||Yu,Chun-Sheng|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
The syllabus for this course has not been submitted.
As a result of this course, students will
- Understand and recognize the ways in which other cultures are both similar to and different from their own culture
- Apply theories and skills into real situations.
- Analyze and compare the ways in which culture affects the management practices in different countries.
- Synthesize and evaluate theories and concepts in Comparative Management
- Comprehend major theories and concepts of Comparative Management.
- Apply and Synthesize the research skills as well as virtual teamwork skills.
|Bulletin Board Discussions||23|
|Group Paper Assignment||30|
|Group Case Assignment||30|
Dean Tjosvold & Kwok Leung, Cross-Cultural Management,1st ed., ISBN 0754618811.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.