University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||4300||Section Number||25106|
|Name of Course||Sel Topics in Management|
|Name of Instructor||Lu,Jun|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Identify prevailing Internet business models and enabling technologies.
- Recognize frauds, security and privacy issues in E-Commerce support services.
- Understand how E-Commerce is related to social needs and issues.
- Explain the legal, economic, ethical, social, and global issues involved in conducting E-Commerce and E-Business.
- Discuss various E-Commerce strategies and implementations under different circumstances.
|Examinations (Test I, Test II, Test III)||300 points|
|Discussion Board Case Study Activities||300 points|
|DB Chapter Learning Activities||250 points|
|Chapter Quizzes||150 points|
Laudon and Traver, e-Commerce: business, technology, society,2011 7/e ed., ISBN 0-13-609119-9.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.