University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||3303||Section Number||25100|
|Name of Course||Principles of Management|
|Name of Instructor||Rauniar,Rupak|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Understand management concepts.
- Comprehend roles, functions and skills of management.
- Understand and discuss current issues in organizations from a managerial perspective.
- Understand and apply management techniques and concepts to organizational problems.
- Analyze management problems and recommend solutions.
|Tests (4 x 10%)||40%|
|Individual Project - Personal Management Development Program||10%|
Chuck Williams, MGMT 4,4th Ed ed., ISBN 1111221316.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.