University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||FINC||Course Number||6364||Section Number||25096|
|Name of Course||Tech Analysis Stocks/Commdties|
|Name of Instructor||Metghalchi,Massoud|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
The syllabus for this course has not been submitted.
As a result of this course, students will
- Comprehend the philosophy of technical analysis
- Comprehend various types of charts and trend determination.
- Comprehend major types of price patterns.
- Comprehend various indicators and studies used in technical analysis
- Comprehend fundamental valuation concept.
- Apply technical analysis in trading stocks and commodities.
|Weekly Discussion Board||10%|
|Term paper project||15%|
John Murphy, Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets,1999 ed., ISBN 0735200661.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.