University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||EDEN||Course Number||6356||Section Number||25086|
|Name of Course||Methods in Economic Developmnt|
|Name of Instructor||Kagochi,John M|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Assess the role of research in the process of initiating, growing, and sustaining economic development and entrepreneurial ventures.
- Plan research efforts in the process of initiating, growing, and sustaining economic development and entrepreneurial ventures.
- Apply quantitative research methods, analyze results, and synthesize results with data from qualitative research.
- Apply qualitative research methods, analyze results, and synthesize results with data from quantitative research.
- Synthesize research and leadership knowledge and skills in the decision-making and continual assessment of economic development and entrepreneurial ventures.
Avrom Bendavid-Val, Regional and Local Economic Analysis for Practitioners,4th ed., ISBN 0275937518.
Richard Florida, Who is Your City,1st ed. ed., ISBN 9780465003525.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.