University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MKTG||Course Number||4340||Section Number||25049|
|Name of Course||Marketing Management|
|Name of Instructor||Swaidan,Ziad|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Comprehend the basic principles and theories of contemporary marketing management. Review the essentials, major concepts, and tools of marketing management.
- Understand the importance of defining the organization’s mission and its core market as the first step in managing the organization's marketing function.
- Demonstrate the ability to set relevant, measurable, and realistic objectives to fulfill the organization's mission.
- Comprehend the marketing planning process which includes situation analysis, strategy development, financial analysis, and controls.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop a marketing plan.
|Test 1||100 points|
|Test 2||200 points|
|Test 3||200 points|
|Assignments: Case Analysis & Reports||200 points|
|Case Analysis Drafts (2)||100 points|
Ferrell and Hartline, Marketing Strategy,5th ed., ISBN 053846738X.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.