University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MKTG||Course Number||4311||Section Number||25048|
|Name of Course||Buyer Behavior|
|Name of Instructor||Ben-Ur,Joseph|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Comprehend and apply consumer research, market segmentation
- Comprehend and analyze consumer personality, perception, learning, attitude and attitude change
- Comprehend and analyze the influence subculture, cross-culture/international environment, opinion leadership, diffusion of innovations, on buyer behavior consumer
- Comprehend models of consumer decision-making
- Comprehend and analyze buyer behavior and consumer motivation
- Comprehend and analyze the influence of communication, reference groups, family, social class and culture on buyer behavior
|Active class participation||20|
|Three case reports||30|
|Exam 4: Final exam||20|
Leon G. Schiffman and Leslie L. Kanuk, Consumer Behavior,10th ed., ISBN 0135053013.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.