University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MKTG||Course Number||3303||Section Number||25045|
|Name of Course||Principles of Marketing|
|Name of Instructor||Ben-Ur,Joseph|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- understand the ethical, cultural, social and global impact of an organization's marketing activities.
- recognize marketing's unique role in contributing to an organization's competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- evaluate the importance of changes on the technological. social and economic environments on an organization's marketing activities.
- demonstrate the ability to develop the criteria to evaluate the quality of market research and apply the results to an organization's decision-making process.
- develop an understanding of the relationship of marketing to other organizational functions.
- be able to segment markets, identify attractive targets and focus the firm's marketing mix toward those targets when crafting the firm's market strategy.
|Three case reports||30|
Pride and Ferrell, Marketing,2012 ed., ISBN 0538475404.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.