University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||6354||Section Number||25036|
|Name of Course||Leadership & Organiz'l Change|
|Name of Instructor||Stringer,Donna Yvonne|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
The syllabus for this course has not been submitted.
As a result of this course, students will
- be able to discuss, synthesize and apply cross-functional approaches to organizational change issues and apply various change models
- be able to explain, apply and interpret the situational leadership model.
- be able to understand the importance of the application of ethical behavior in leadership situations.
- be able to understand, explain and apply the current views and techniques currently expressed regarding leadership and change styles and practices.
- be able to evaluate and make decisions with regard to leadership and change approaches through the use of case studies.
- be able to understand the characteristics of individuals and apply the appropriate leadership style to build, develop and lead an effective team.
|Change Management Activities||30%|
|Leadership Analysis Project||10%|
Andrew J. DuBrin, Leadership: Research Findings, Practices and Skills,6th ed., ISBN 9780547143965.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.