University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||3303||Section Number||25020|
|Name of Course||Principles of Management|
|Name of Instructor||Salazar,Ronald J|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
The syllabus for this course has not been submitted.
As a result of this course, students will
- Analyze management problems and recommend solutions.
- Understand and discuss current issues in organizations from a managerial perspective.
- Understand and apply management techniques and concepts to organizational problems.
- Understand management concepts.
- Comprehend roles, functions and skills of management.
|Exams I, II & III||45%|
|Self - Assessment||20%|
Chuck Williams, MGMT 4,4th ed., ISBN 1111221316.
Williams, Course Mate Module CM-9781111864026-0000093,4th ed., ISBN .
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.