University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MKTG||Course Number||6374||Section Number||24042|
|Name of Course||Seminar-Services Marketing|
|Name of Instructor||Hayes,Linda A|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Understand the leadership role of marketing in determining and improving perceived service quality to enhance customer value, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop the criteria for evaluating the quality of market research and apply the results to organizational service decision-making and strategic planning.
- Analyze changes in the business environment and how these changes impact organizational service marketing and management activities.
- Understand the ethical, cultural, social and global impact of organizational service marketing and management activities.
- Apply concepts and theories of service marketing and management to business situations.
- Be able to segment service markets, identify attractive target segments and focus the marketing mix toward those target segments when crafting organizational strategic marketing activities.
Lovelock and Wirtz, Services Marketing: People, Technology, Strategy ,7th ed., ISBN 9780136107217.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.