University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||4320||Section Number||23957|
|Name of Course||Organizational Behavior|
|Name of Instructor||Singh,Barjinder|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
No course objectives have been submitted.
|Discussion Board Activities||10%|
|Team Case Assignments||15%|
Robbins, S., Organizational Behavior,14th ed., ISBN 10: 0-13-612401.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
- Introductions & What is Organizational Behavior?
- Diversity in Organizations
- Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
- Emotions and Moods
- Personality and Values
- Perception and Individual Decision Making
- Motivation Concepts and Applications
- Midterm Exam
- Spring Break
- Foundations of Group Behavior & Understanding Work Teams
- Power and Politics & Conflict and Negotiation
- Organizational Culture
- Org Change and Stress Management
- Final Exam