University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||3303||Section Number||23939|
|Name of Course||Principles of Management|
|Name of Instructor||Thirumalai Thattai,Selvarajan|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Analyze management problems and recommend solutions.
Chuck Williams, MGMT 4,4th Edition ed., ISBN 1111221316.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
- The History of Management
- Organizational Environments and Cultures
- Ethics and Social Responsibilities
- Planning and Decision Making
- Organizational Strategy
- Innovation and Change
- Global Management
- Designing Adaptive Organizations
- Managing Teams
- Managing Individuals and a Diverse Workforce
- Managing Human Resource Systems