University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||FINC||Course Number||6367||Section Number||23912|
|Name of Course||International Finance|
|Name of Instructor||Garza-Gomez,Xavier|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Understand the components of international financial markets.
- Study exchange rate behavior.
- Learn exchange rate risk management.
- Comprehend long-term financing decisions for a multinational corporation.
- Understand foreign investment decisions for a multinational corporation.
|Discussion Board Activity||9%|
|Currency portfolio simulation||10|
Robin, International Corporate Finance,1st ed ed., ISBN 9780073530666.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.