University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||6377||Section Number||23729|
|Name of Course||International Management|
|Name of Instructor||Ramamoorthy,Nagarajan|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- understand the role of culture in international management
- increase awareness of your own culture as well as other cultures
- learn major theories and concepts in international management
- analyze and synthesize major theories and concepts in international settings
- apply major concepts to international management practices
|Group Case Presentations||20%|
|Individual Case Analysis||15%|
|Business Week Activities||10%|
Helen Deresky, International Management: Managing Across Borders and Cultures,7th ed., ISBN 0136098673.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.