University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||4322||Section Number||23712|
|Name of Course||Strategy & Bus Environment|
|Name of Instructor||Huang,Shengsheng|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Be able to comprehend the non-market issues, interests, institutions, and information that influence strategy formation. (Bloom 2)
- Be able to describe the non-market environments of various organizations. (Bloom 2)
- Be able to integrate the influence of non-market environments and the development of competitive strategy. (Bloom 4)
- Evaluate various alternatives to cope with the non-market environment. (Bloom 4)
- Be able to understand the social responsibility of business. (Bloom 2)
- Be able to explain the global non-market forces that impact strategy formation. (Bloom 2)
|Written Case Report||20%|
Steiner and Steiner, Business, Government and Society,13th ed., ISBN 9781121369344.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
- Weekly schedule will be handed out in class.