University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MKTG||Course Number||4340||Section Number||23690|
|Name of Course||Marketing Management|
|Name of Instructor||Ben-Ur,Joseph|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Have the ability to identify critical performance measures needed to control the organization's marketing function.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop a strategic marketing plan.
- Understand how to apply buyer behavior theories to the development of marketing strategy.
- Demonstrate the ability to use marketing and consumer research in identifying marketing opportunities.
- Demonstrate the ability to set relevant, measurable, and realistic objectives to fulfill the organization's mission.
- Understand the importance of defining the organization’s mission and its core market as the first step in managing the organization's marketing function.
Ferrell and Hartline, Marketing Strategy,5th ed., ISBN 053846738X.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.