University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MKTG||Course Number||3303||Section Number||23681|
|Name of Course||Principles of Marketing|
|Name of Instructor||Ben-Ur,Joseph|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
The syllabus for this course has not been submitted.
As a result of this course, students will
- recognize marketing's unique role in contributing to an organization's competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- be able to segment markets, identify attractive targets and focus the firm's marketing mix toward those targets when crafting the firm's market strategy.
- demonstrate the ability to develop the criteria to evaluate the quality of market research and apply the results to an organization's decision-making process.
- evaluate the importance of changes on the technological. social and economic environments on an organization's marketing activities.
- develop an understanding of the relationship of marketing to other organizational functions.
- understand the ethical, cultural, social and global impact of an organization's marketing activities.
|Three case reports||30|
Pride and Ferrell, Marketing,2010 ed., ISBN 0547167474.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.