University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||6374||Section Number||23676|
|Name of Course||Human Resources Management|
|Name of Instructor||Ramamoorthy,Nagarajan|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Comprehend and apply the alternative forms of employment relationships and grievance and dispute resolution mechanisms in organizations.
- Comprehend and apply the legislations impacting the employment, retention, development, and termination of employees in organizations.
- Comprehend and apply the legislations and principles governing labor-management relations in the United States.
- Comprehend and apply the human resource management functions as they relate to the overall business strategy
- Comprehend and apply the human resource management functions in the areas of HR planning, recruitment, selection, training, performance appraisals, and compensation to solve real world human resource management problems.
|Individual Assignment #1||20%|
|Group Assignment 1||10%|
|Group Assignment 2||10%|
|Academic Honesty and Integrity|
|Late Submission Policy|
Bernardin, J. H., Human Resources Management: An Experiential Approach,5th ed., ISBN 9780077312404.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.