University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||FINC||Course Number||6367||Section Number||23672|
|Name of Course||International Finance|
|Name of Instructor||Garza-Gomez,Xavier|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Understand the components of international financial markets.
- Study exchange rate behavior.
- Learn exchange rate risk management.
- Comprehend long-term asset and liability management for a multinational corporation.
- Understand short-term asset and liability management for a multinational corporation.
|Hedging mini project||12|
|Currency Portfolio Simulation||12|
Robin, International Corporate Finance,1st ed ed., ISBN 9780073530666.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.