University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||FINC||Course Number||6364||Section Number||23671|
|Name of Course||Tech Analysis Stocks/Commdties|
|Name of Instructor||Metghalchi,Massoud|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Comprehend the philosophy of technical analysis.
- Comprehend the basics of charting.
- Comprehend major types of price patterns.
- Comprehend various indicators used in technical analysis.
- Comprehend Inter-market relations
- Apply technical analysis in trading stocks and commodities.
|Attandance and Participation||10%|
|Stocks and Futures Simulation||10%|
John Murphy, Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets,1999 ed., ISBN 0735200661.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.