University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||6351||Section Number||23654|
|Name of Course||Mgt & Organizl Behavior|
|Name of Instructor||Thirumalai Thattai,Selvarajan|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
The syllabus for this course has not been submitted.
No course objectives have been submitted.
|Individual Research Paper||30%|
|Discussion Board Topics||15%|
|Business Week Discussion Topics||5%|
Gareth R Jones & Jennifer M George, Contemporary Management,7th Edition ed., ISBN 10 0-07-811269-.
Robert Perrin, Pocket Guide to APA Style,3rd ed. ed., ISBN 0547201931.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
- Introduction to the course
- Managers and Managing
- Values, Attitudes, Emotions, and Culture
- Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Managing in the Global Environment
- Decision Making, Learning, Creativity, and Entrepreneurship
- Research paper initial drafts
- Research Paper
- Managing Organizational Structure and Culture
- Organizational Control and Change
- Motivation and Performance
- Research Paper Final version
- Effective Groups and Teams
- Research paper
- Managing Conflict, Politics, and Negotiation
- Final Exam