University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||ECON||Course Number||3305||Section Number||23651|
|Name of Course||Managerial Economics|
|Name of Instructor||Chen,Chien-Ping|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- understand consumers' decision-making process in the product market.
- develop the ability to solve managerial decision problems on the cost of production and the level of production of goods.
- identify different market structures in the product market.
- comprehend the importance of regression analysis in the demand, production, and cost estimations
- increase awareness of and experience with group dynamics and problem solving.
|Homework Assignments (Individual)||20%|
|Case Study (Group)||15%|
|Attendance and Participation||15%|
Thomas and Maurice, Managerial Economics,9th ed., ISBN 9780073402819.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.