University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||4320||Section Number||23648|
|Name of Course||Organizational Behavior|
|Name of Instructor||Thirumalai Thattai,Selvarajan|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
No course objectives have been submitted.
Robbins, S., Organizational Behavior,14th ed., ISBN 10: 0-13-612401.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
- Introduction to the course
- What is organizational behavior
- Diversity in organizations
- Attitudes and job satisfaction
- Emotions and Moods
- Personality and values
- Mid term Exam
- Perception and Individual Decision Making
- Spring Break
- Motivation Concepts
- Motivation: From concepts to applications
- Foundations of group behavior
- Final Exam