University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||3303||Section Number||23638|
|Name of Course||Principles of Management|
|Name of Instructor||Chapa,Olga|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
The syllabus for this course has not been submitted.
As a result of this course, students will
- Apply management techniques and concepts to organizational problems
- Comprehend roles, functions and skills of management
- Analyze management problems and recommend solutions
- Discuss current issues in organizations from a managerial perspective
- Comprehend management concepts.
No course assessments have been submitted
Williams, MGMT3, ed., ISBN 13:978-0-538-74.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 16