University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||3303||Section Number||23637|
|Name of Course||Principles of Management|
|Name of Instructor||Summers,Cynthia|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Comprehend management concepts.
- Understand and apply management techniques and concepts to organizational problems.
- Analyze management problems and recommend solutions.
- Comprehend roles, functions and skills of management
- Understand management concepts.
- Discuss current issues in organizations from a managerial perspective
- Comprehend roles, functions and skills of management.
- Understand and discuss current issues in organizations from a managerial perspective.
- Analyze management problems and recommend solutions
- Apply management techniques and concepts to organizational problems
|Special Case Study||20%|
Williams, Chuck, MGMT3,3rd ed., ISBN 9780538743525.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.