University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||EDEN||Course Number||6352||Section Number||23542|
|Name of Course||Developing the Business Plan|
|Name of Instructor||Summers,David F|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
The syllabus for this course has not been submitted.
As a result of this course, students will
- Apply the process of converting a business idea into a viable business.
- Apply legal and regulatory requirements to form a successful business.
- Apply the knowledge of entrepreneurial resources to enterprise development.
- Integrate opportunity, market, industry, financial resources, and human resources into a formal business plan.
- Apply written communication and presentation skills to business plan creation and promotion.
|Business Plan Process||20|
|Business Plan Promotion||15|
Bygrave and Zacharakis, The Portable MBA in Entrepreneurship,4th ed., ISBN 9780470481318.
Hisrich, Peteres, and Shepherd, Entrepreneurship,8 th ed., ISBN 9780073530321.
Guy Kawasaki, The Art of the Start,1 ed., ISBN 1591840562.
Rhonda Abrams, Successful Business Research,1 ed., ISBN 0974080136.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.