University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||ECON||Course Number||3305||Section Number||23526|
|Name of Course||Managerial Economics|
|Name of Instructor||Glasure,Yong U.|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
The syllabus for this course has not been submitted.
As a result of this course, students will
- understand the importance of regression analysis in the demand, production, and cost estimations
- develop the ability to solve managerial decision problems on the cost of production and the level of production of goods.
- understand different market structures in the product market.
- understand consumers' decision-making process in the product market.
- increase awareness of and experience with group dynamics and problem solving.
|Professor reserves right to modify syllabus and course schedule and other info|
|Weekly discussion board participation||20 points|
|Homework from each chapter||30 points|
|Mandatory group assignments||50 points|
|Exam 1 (online)||100 points|
|Exam 2 (online)||100 points|
|Exam 3 (online)||100 points|
|Optional cumulative final (online)||200 points|
Keat, P. G. & Young, P., Managerial Economics,6th ed., ISBN 0136040047.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.