University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||6369||Section Number||23490|
|Name of Course||Int'l Business Strategy|
|Name of Instructor||Ramamoorthy,Nagarajan|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Comprehend and apply the concepts of strategic management learned in other MBA core courses to the strategic management framework.
- Evaluate, synthesize, and apply cross-functional approaches to strategic analysis in the global business environment.
- Evaluate, synthesize, and apply cross-functional approaches to strategy formulation in the global business environment.
- Evaluate, synthesize, and apply cross-functional approaches to strategy implementation in the global business environment.
- Analyze the value creation process through strategic formulation and implementation in the global marketplace with the help of international business simulations.
|Group Project 1||10%|
|Group Project 2||10%|
|Integrative Group Case||30%|
|Academic Integrity and Honesty|
|Late Submission Policy|
|Electronic Media Usage|
Cullen, J.B., & Parboteeah, K.P., Multinational Management: A Strategic Approach,5th edition ed., ISBN 9781439080658.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.