University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||6359||Section Number||23484|
|Name of Course||Seminar in Strategic Mgt|
|Name of Instructor||Salazar,Ronald J|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Comprehend (review) and apply the basic concepts of strategic management learned in other MBA core courses to the strategic management framework.
- Evaluate, synthesize, and apply cross-functional approaches to strategic analysis.
- Evaluate, synthesize, and apply cross-functional approaches to strategy formulation.
- Evaluate, synthesize, and apply cross-functional approaches to strategy implementation.
- Evaluate business cases, and present reports that are well-researched, well organized, concise, logical and objective to increase your oral and written communication and presentation skills.
|Team Term Project||25%|
|Team Project Presentation||25%|
www.capsim.com, First Homework Assignment - Due at the first meeting, ed., ISBN .
www.capsim.com , Michael Pettus, Strategic Management for the Capstone Business Simulation, ed., ISBN .
www.capsim.com , Capstone Simulation Package Register www.capsim.com , ed., ISBN .
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.