University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||4322||Section Number||23481|
|Name of Course||Strategy & Bus Environment|
|Name of Instructor||Chapa,Olga|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
The syllabus for this course has not been submitted.
As a result of this course, students will
- be able to comprehend the non-market issues, interests, institutions, and information that influence strategy formation. (Bloom 2)
- be able to describe the non-market environments of various organizations. (Bloom 2)
- be able to integrate the influence of non-market environments and the development of competitive strategy. (Bloom 4)
- evaluate various alternatives to cope with the non-market environment. (Bloom 4)
- be able to understand the social responsibility of business. (Bloom 2)
- be able to explain the global non-market forces that impact strategy formation. (Bloom 2)
Steiner and Steiner, Business, Government and Society,12th ed., ISBN 9780073405056.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 15