University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||ECON||Course Number||3305||Section Number||23468|
|Name of Course||Managerial Economics|
|Name of Instructor||Glasure,Yong U.|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- understand consumers' decision-making process in the product market.
- develop the ability to solve managerial decision problems on the cost of production and the level of production of goods.
- understand different market structures in the product market.
- understand the importance of regression analysis in the demand, production, and cost estimations.
- increase awareness of and experience with group dynamics and problem solving.
|Professor reserves right to modify syllabus and course schedule and other info|
|Mandatory group assignments||60 points|
|Homework and classroom participation||40 points|
|Exam 1||100 points|
|Exam 2||100 points|
|Exam 3||100 points|
|Optional Cumulative Final||200 points|
Paul G. Keat and Philip K.Y. Young, Managerial Economics,6th ed., ISBN 0136040047.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.