University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||6377||Section Number||23449|
|Name of Course||International Management|
|Name of Instructor||Yu,Chun-Sheng|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
The syllabus for this course has not been submitted.
As a result of this course, students will
- understand the role of culture in international management
- increase awareness of your own culture as well as other cultures
- learn major theories and concepts in international management
- apply major concepts to international management practices
- analyze and synthesize major theories and concepts in international settings
|Group Case Assignment||25|
|Individual Case Assignment||20|
Helen Deresky, International Management: Managing Across Borders and Cultures,7th ed., ISBN 0136098673.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.