University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||4305||Section Number||23437|
|Name of Course||Leadership|
|Name of Instructor||Salazar,Ronald J|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- be able to explain and apply the current views and techniques currently expressed regarding leadership styles and practices
- be able to understand the importance of the application of ethical behavior in leadership situations.
- be able to explain and apply communication techniques in order to improve teambuilding skills.
- be able to evaluate and make decisions with regard to leadership approaches through the use of case studies and film discussions
- be able to understand the terms, concepts and research necessary to gain a more complete understanding of the art of leadership.
|In class discussions||25|
Lussier and Achua, Leadership: Theory, Application, & Skill Development,, 4th Edition ed., ISBN 13:978032459655.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.