University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||ECON||Course Number||6367||Section Number||23416|
|Name of Course||Global Economics|
|Name of Instructor||Adamchik,Vera A|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- develop an understanding of the concepts of global economy and globalization
- develop an understanding of the importance of global competitiveness and trade
- be able to examine various international trading agreements, trading blocs, and emerging trading patterns
- be able to examine the role of transnational corporations and international financial investment in the global economy
- be able to examine the international migration of labor and the impact it is having on the global economy
- analyze and evaluate recent developments in global economics
|Exam # 1||30|
|Exam # 2||30|
|Participation and Attendance||10|
|Individual Term Paper||10|
Robert J. Carbaugh, International Economics,13th (2011) ed., ISBN 1439038945.
, Study Guide Instant Access Code for Carbaugh"s International Economics 13th Edition,2011 ed.
, Economics CourseMate,2011 ed.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.