University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||ACCT||Course Number||3311||Section Number||23320|
|Name of Course||Costs/Budgets|
|Name of Instructor||Lee,Yong-Gyo|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
No course objectives have been submitted.
|Test 1||200 points|
|Test 2||200 points|
|Test 3||200 points|
|Costs and Budgets Project||200 points|
|Homeworks and Class Participation||200 points|
Horngren, Datar, and Rajan, Cost Accounting,14th ed., ISBN 0132109174.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
- Ch 1: The Manages and , Management Accounting
- Ch 2: Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
- Ch 3: Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
- Ch 4: Job Costing
- Exam #1
- Ch 5: Activity-Based Costing and Activity-Based Cost Management
- Ch 6: Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting
- Spring Break
- Ch 7: Flexible Budgets, Direct Cost Variance and Management Control
- Ch 9: Inventory Costing and Capacity Analysis
- Exam #2
- Ch 11: Decision Making and Relevant Information
- Ch 12: Pricing Decision and Cost Management
- Ch 13: Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Profitability Analysis
- Exam #3