University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||6353||Section Number||19129|
|Name of Course||Mgt of Diversity in Organizs|
|Name of Instructor||Ramamoorthy,Nagarajan|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Comprehend and apply the necessary skills to effectively interact and communicate in a team
- Synthesize and evaluate the differences in cultures vis-à-vis’ the United States
- Analyze and apply the necessary skills to lead and motivate a culturally and demographically diverse workgroup
- Analyze and apply the necessary skills to manage conflict with others
- Analyze and apply the necessary skills to effectively negotiate with a diverse group of individuals
- Comprehend one’s own personality and interpersonal relationship preferences
|Leadership and Diversity||20%|
|Academic Dishonesty Policy|
|Late Submission Policy|
Harvey & Allard, Understanding and Managing Diversity: Readings, Cases, and Exercises,4th ed., ISBN 0132069105.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.