University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||FINC||Course Number||6364||Section Number||19110|
|Name of Course||Tech Analysis Stocks/Commdties|
|Name of Instructor||Garza-Gomez,Xavier|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
As a result of this course, students will
- Comprehend the philosophy of technical analysis.
- Comprehend various types of charts and trend determination.
- Comprehend major types of price patterns.
- Comprehend various indicators and studies used in technical analysis
- Comprehend Inter-market relations
- Apply technical analysis in trading stocks and commodities.
|Term paper project||15%|
|Technical Analysis of stocks/commodities||20%|
John Murphy, Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets,1999 ed., ISBN 0735200661.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.