University Of Houston-Victoria
Course Online Syllabus
|Department||MGMT||Course Number||6351||Section Number||19072|
|Name of Course||Mgt & Organizl Behavior|
|Name of Instructor||Yu,Chun-Sheng|
This information may not constitute all course policies; students are responsible for all course requirements established by their instructors during the semester and all institutional policies as established in the UHV student handbook.
The syllabus for this course has not been submitted.
As a result of this course, students will
- Synthesize and evaluate different OB theories
- Know how to develop a research paper including APA format, apply and Synthesize the research skills as well as teamwork skills.
- Comprehend organizational mission, goals, strategic plan and organizational structure and design
- Analyze and compare main motivation theories and different approaches to decision making.
- Comprehend Management and OB concepts in areas such planning, organizing, leading, controlling, motivation, decision-making, teamwork and empowerment.
- Apply theories and skills necessary for managers to effectively influence subordinates behavior.
|Individual Research Paper||25%|
|Group Case Assignment||20%|
Jones, G.R., & George, J.M.,, Contemporary Management,7th ed., ISBN 9780078112690.
Robert Perrin, Pocket Guide to APA Style,Updated 3rd ed., ISBN 0495911429.
No additional readings have been recommended for this course.
List of Discussion/Lecture Topics
Course topics have not been submitted.