University Of Houston-Victoria
|Work Address:||University of Houston-Victoria
3007 North Ben Wilson
Victoria, Texas 77901
|Work Telephone:||361-570-4848||Work Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Ph.D. University of Texas at San Antonio, Organization and Management Studies, 2006
Relevant Teaching Experience
- Assistant Professor of Management, University of Houston-Victoria (2006 - Now)
- Instructor/Researcher/PhD Student, University of Texas at San Antonio (2002 - 2006)
Academic Scholarship/Research/Creative Endeavors
- Solansky, S. T. (2011). Team identification. A determining factor of performance. Journal Of Managerial Psychology, 26(3).
- Solansky, S. T. (2010). The evaluation of two key leadership development program components: Leadership skills assessment and leadership mentoring. Leadership Quarterly, 21(4).
- Solansky, S. T. & Beck, T. (2009). Enhancing Community Safety and Security through Understanding Inter-Agency Collaboration in Cyber-Terrorism Exercises. Administration And Society.
- Solansky, S. T. , Duchon, D. , Plowman, D. & Martinez, P. (2008). On the Same Page: The Value of Paid and Volunteer Leaders Sharing Mental Models in Churches. Nonprofit Management & Leadership.
- Solansky, S. T. (2008, May). Leadership style and team processes in self-managed teams.. Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies, 14(4).
- Plowman, D. . , Baker, L. , Beck, T. , Kulkarni, M. , & Solansky, S. T (2007). Radical Change Accidentally: The Emergence and Amplification of Small Change . Academy Of Management Journal, 50(3).
- Plowman, D. , Solansky, S. T. , Beck, T. , Baker, L. , & Kulkarni, M. (2007, August). Leadership in Emergent, Self-Organization. Leadership Quarterly, 18(4), 341-356.
- Beck, T. E. & Solansky, S. T. (2011). Confidence in the face of terrorism: Factors associated with collective efficacy.. Academy of Management Annual Conference.
- Solansky, S. T. (2008). Team cognition: A Study of development. Southwest Academy of Management Conference.
- Solansky, S. T. (2007). Leadership Styles in Self-Managed Teams: Shared Leadership versus Traditional Leadership Approaches in regard to Motivational, Social, and Cognitive Team Processes. Southwest Academy of Management Conference.
- Solansky, S. T. (2007). Distinguishing the impact of social and cognitive processes on team performance. Southern Management Association Annual Conference.