University Of Houston-Victoria
3007 North Ben Wilson
Victoria, Texas 77901
|Work Telephone:||361-570-4848||Work Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Ph.D. University of Toledo, Counselor Education & Supervision, 2007
- M.A. University of Toledo, Community Counseling, 2003
- B.A. Ohio State University, Psychology, 2001
- Licensed Professional Counselor, 2010-now
- Professional Counselor, 2006-now
Relevant Teaching Experience
- Assistant Professor, University of Houston Victoria (2007 - Now)
- Practicum and Internship Instructor, University of Houston Victoria (2007 - Now)
- Research Assistant/Data Manager, University of Toledo College of Health & Human Services Female Inmate's Family Needs Assessment (2005 - 2007)
- Graduate Teaching and Research Assistant, University of Toledo Department of Counselor Education and School Psychology (2004 - 2007)
- Instructor, University of Toledo (2004)
- Judicial Graduate Assistant, University of Toledo Office of Residence Life (2002 - 2003)
- Training Instructor, Columbus Ohio (2001)
Academic Scholarship/Research/Creative Endeavors
- Laux, J. , Calmes, S. , Moe, J. , Dupuy, P. , & Cox, J. (2011). The Clinical Mental Health Counseling Needs of Mothers in the Criminal Justice System. The Family Journal, 19, 291-298.
- Laux, J. , Calmes, S. , Moe, J. , Dupuy, P. , & Cox, J. (2011). The Career Counseling Needs of Mothers in the Criminal Justice System. Journal of Offender Rehabilitation, 50, 159-173.
- Perera-Diltz, D. , Moe, J. & Mason, K. (2011). An Exploratory Study of School Counselor Consultation. Journal of School Counseling.
- Moe, J. , Reicherzer, S. & Dupuy, P. (2011). Multiple Continua of Sexual & Relational Orientation: A Critical Review & Synthesis. Journal Of Counseling And Development, 89, 227-233.
- Moe, J. , Perera, D. & Sepulveda, V. (2010). Are Consultation and Social Justice Advocacy Similar? Exploring the Perceptions of Counselors and Counseling Students.. Journal of Social Action in Counseling & Psychology, 3, 106-123.
- Froeschle, J. , Mayorga, M. & Moe, J. (2010). Counselor Educator Wellness Behavior and its Effects on Vulnerability to Stress.. Professional Issues in Counseling, 10.
- Moe, J. & Perera-Diltz, D. (2009). An Overview of Systemic-Organizational Consultation for Professional Counselors. Journal of Professional Counseling: Practice, Theory, and Research, 27, 27-37.
- Moe, J. (2008). A Social Contructionist Approach to Supervision with Novice Counselors: Roles, Practices, and Ethics. Vriginia Counselors' Journal, 30, 30-35.
- Laux, J. , Dupuy, P. , Moe, J. & Cox, J. (2008). The Substance Abuse Counseling Needs of Women in the Criminal Justice System: A Needs Assessment Approach.. Journal of Addictions & Offenders Counseling, 29, 36-47.
- Moe, J. , Dupuy, P. & Laux, J. (2008). The Relationship between LGBQ Identity Development & Hope, Optimism, & Life Engagement. Journal of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Issues in Counseling, 2, 199-215.