University Of Houston-Victoria
of Houston System at Sugar Land|
14000 University Boulevard
Sugar Land, Texas 77479
|Work Telephone:||281-275-3300||Work Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- A.B.D. University of Texas - San Antonio, , 2011
Relevant Teaching Experience
Courses Taught at UHV
- BUSI 6351-23648: Business and Society
- BUSI 6351-23649: Business and Society
- BUSI 6351-23783: Business and Society
- MGMT 6369-23990: Int'l Business Strategy
Academic Scholarship/Research/Creative Endeavors
- McIver, D. , Lengnick-Hall, C. , Lengnick-Hall, M. & Ramachandran, I. (2011). Rethinking the Nature of Knowledge for Management Research: Implications for Strategic Human Resource Management. Human Resource Management Review.
- McIver, D. & Lengnick-Hall, C. (2011). Knowledge management processes and unit performance: A contingency perspective. Academy of management.
- McIver, D. , Ramachandran, I. , Lengnick-Hall, C. & Lengnick-Hall, M. (2010). Rethinking the nature of knowledge for management research: Implications for strategic human resource management. Academy of Management Annual Conference.
- Ramachandran, I. , Clark, K. , McIver, D. & Miller, S. (2011). Selecting state or private strategic alliance partners in emerging markets: A conceptual framework. In Advances in International Management Volume 24. Emerald Books.