University Of Houston-Victoria
of Houston System at Sugar Land|
14000 University Boulevard
Sugar Land, Texas 77479
|Work Telephone:||281-275-3300||Work Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Ph.D. University of California at Berkeley, Marketing, 1991
- M.B.A. University of Houston, 1988
- B.S. Clarkson University, Mechanical Engineering, 1970
Relevant Teaching Experience
- Associate Professor of Marketing and Director of Program Assessment and Online Services, School of B, UHV (2007 - Now)
- Assistant Professor of Marketing and Director of Online Services, School of Business Administration, UHV (2003 - 2007)
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Marketing and Director of Online Services, School of Business Admini, UHV (2002 - 2003)
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Marketing, School of Business Admini, UHV (1998 - 2002)
- Assistant Professor of Marketing, College of Business Administration, University of Houston (1991 - 1997)
- Instructor and Research Assistant, University of California at Berkeley (1987 - 1990)
Courses Taught at UHV
- MKTG 4315-24038: Business-Business Marketing
- MKTG 6374-24042: Seminar-Services Marketing
Academic Scholarship/Research/Creative Endeavors
- Lu, J. , Wang, L. & Hayes, L. A. (2012). How Do Technology Readiness, Platform Functionality and Trust Influence C2C User Satisfaction?. Journal Of Electronic Commerce Research.
- Wang, J. , Hayes, L. A. & Salazar, R. J. (2010). In Search of Global Market Leadership: Investigation of Organizational Transformative Change. International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development, 9(1), 13-29.
- Caldwell, C. , Hayes, L. A. & Long, D. (2010). Leadership, Trustworthiness and Ethical Stewardship. Journal Of Business Ethics, 96(4), 497-512.
- Hayes, L. A. & Lu, J. (2010, Winter). Assessing Online Student Performance in an MBA Program Within AACSB Assurance of Learning Guidelines. International Journal of Education Research, 5(1), 39-46.
- Lu, J. , Hayes, L. A. & Yu, C. (2009). Improving MIS Education in an Online Learning Environment Through Course-Embedded Measurement. International Journal of Innovation and Learning, 6(6), 641-658.
- Hayes, L. A. , Wang, J. , Zhao, J. & Yu, P. (2008). Growth and Development Strategies for MNC Subsidiaries in China. International Journal of Accounting Information Science & Leadership, 1(2), 37-48.
- Caldwell, C. , Hayes, L. A. , Karri, R. & Bernal, P. (2008, March). Ethical Stewardship: Implications for Leadership and Trust. Journal Of Business Ethics, 78(1 ), 153-164.
- Caldwell, C. & Hayes, L. A. (2007). Leadership, Trustworthiness, and the Mediating Lens. Journal Of Management Development, 26(3), 261-281.
- Swaidan, Z. & Hayes, L. A. (2005). Hofstede's Theory and Cross-Cultural Ethics: Conceptualization, Review, and Research Agenda. Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge, 6(2), 10-15.
- Lu, J. , Hayes, L. A. , Yu, C. & Liu, C. (2003). Conceptual and Operational Definition of System Complexity in the Domain of Wireless Internet Via Mobile Technology. International Journal of Mobile Communications, 1(4), 360-371.
- Alashban, A. , Hayes, L. A. , Zinkhan, G. & Balazs, A. (2002). International brand-name standardization/adaptation: antecedents and consequences. Journal Of International Marketing, 10(3), 22-28.
- Hayes, L. A. & Gelb, B. D. (1997). When Your Competitor Turns Obstructionist.... Business Horizons.
- Lu, J. , Hayes, L. A. & Wang, L. (2011). Technology Readiness, Website Interactivity and User Satisfaction of E-Auctions. Federation of Business Disciplines.
- Lu, J. , Hayes, L. A. , Yu, C. & Wang, L. (2010). Technology Readiness, Trustworthiness, and Use of E-Auctions. Federation of Business Disciplines.
- Hayes, L. A. (2009). Assessing Online Student Performance in an MBA Program Within AACSB Assurance of Learning Guidelines. INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF BUSINESS AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION DISCIPLINES.
- Hayes, L. A. & Lu, J. (2008). Assessing Online Learning and Closing the Loop in an MBA Program. Federation of Business Disciplines.
- Zinkhan, G. , Ganesh, J. , Jaju, A. & Hayes, L. A. (2001, Summer). Corporate Image: A Conceptual Framework for Strategic Planning. American Marketing Association Summer Educators Conference, 12, 152-160.
- Zinkhan, G. , Hayes, L. A. & Alashban, A. (2004). International Brand Standardization. In R. Ibragimova (Ed.),Russian Economics: Theories and methods (pp.3-7). Ivanovo, Russia: Ivanovo State University.