University Of Houston-Victoria
|Work Address:||University of Houston System at Sugar Land
14000 University Boulevard
Sugar Land, Texas 77479
|Work Telephone:||281-275-3300||Work Email:||email@example.com|
- Ph.D. St. Louis University , International Business and Accounting, 2002
- M.A. Washington University at St. Louis, Economics, 1993
- M.B.A. The People's University of China, International Finance, 1990
- B.A. Zhongnan University of Finance and Economics, Finance and Economics, 1982
- Have been working on CFA certificate. Will take another exam this coming June. , 2010
- Computer Programming
- Network and telecommunications
Relevant Teaching Experience
Academic Scholarship/Research/Creative Endeavors
- Metgaltch, M. , Du, J. J. & Ning, Y. (2010, Fall). Validation of Moving Average Trading Rules: Evidence from Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan. Multinational Business Review, 17(3), 101-122.
- Guo, D. & Du, J. J. (2010). Critical Historical Turning Points in Accounting Thought Evolution. Accounting Research in China.
- Ning, Y. , Metghalchi, M. & Du, J. J. (2009). Large Changes in Board Size, Corporate Governance, and Firm Value. Corporate Ownership and Control.
- Metghalchi,, D. , Change, D. & Du, J. J. (2008). Technical Trading Rules for NASDAW Composite Index. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics.
- Zhao, H. , Kim, S. , Suh, T. & Du, J. J. (2007, June). Social Institutional Explanations of Global Internet Diffusion: A Cross-Country Analysis. Journal Of Global Information Management, 15(2), 28-55.
- Luo, Y. , Zhao, J. H. & Du, J. J. (2005, Winter). The Internationalization Speed of E-Commerce Companies: An Empirical Analysis. International Marketing Review, 22(6), 693-709.
- Du, J. J. (2003). Corporate Competitive Advantage and Internationalization Strategy.. Carnegie Bosch Institute.
- Du, J. J. (2003). Corruption, Transparency and FDI: An Empirical Test of Corruption Negative and Transparency Neutral Hypothesis.. Management International Review.
- Guo, D. & Du, J. J. (2010). Critical Historical Turning Points in Accounting Thought Evolution. Chinese Accounting Association Historian Conference (jointly with AAA, JAS, and AHS).
- Du, J. J. & Yu, B. (2009). " INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS CONVERGENCE AND RELEVANCE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION: CHINA CASE. Chinese Accounting Professors Association (CAPA) conference.
- Du, J. J. & Guo, D. (2009). " Corporate Governance and Accounting Reporting Quality-Analysis of Chinese Public Firms. International Conference on Pacific Rim Management.
- Du, J. J. (2003). Foreign Investment and Trade Distracted: A Study on Effects of 1997 Asian Financial Crisis and Possible Solution. ICPRM Annual Conference.
- Du, J. J. (2001). Economic Regionalization, Trade and Foreign Direct Investment - A Two-Tier Study of Effects of Regional Economic Cooperation.. Academy of International Business Conference.
- Zhao, D. , Kim, D. , Suh, D. & Du, J. J. (2008). Handbook of Research on Information Management and the Global Landscape.
- Du, J. J. (2002). Locational Advantages, FDI, and Technology Advance: Evidence of China, in Financial Markets and Foreign Direct Investment in Greater China. New York: M.E.Sharp.