University Of Houston-Victoria
|Work Address:||University of Houston-Victoria
3007 North Ben Wilson
Victoria, Texas 77901
|Work Telephone:||361-570-4848||Work Email:||email@example.com|
- Ph.D. University of Texas Pan American, Business Administration, 2009
- M.B.A. University of Texas Pan American, Management, 2002
- B.B.A. University of Texas Pan American, Management, 1997
Relevant Teaching Experience
Academic Scholarship/Research/Creative Endeavors
- Stringer, D. & Chapa, O. (2010). Religious activity as a coping mechanism among Hispanic emergency personnel.. Review of Management Innovation and Creativity.
- Chapa, O. & LeMaster, J. (2007). Chinese Intellectual Property Rights? Know Before You Go. Thunderbird International Business Review, 49(5), 567-590.
- Chapa, O. & Dagher, G. (2012). A Study of Gender, Cultural Dimensions, Time & Situational Based Variables. Southwest Academy of Management.
- Chapa, O. & Kaynak, H. (2011). A Study of Gender and Relocation. Academy of Management Annual Conference.
- Chapa, O. & Kaynak, H. (2011). A Study of Relocation. Academy of Management Annual Conference.
- Donna, S. & Chapa, O. (2010). Religious Activity as a Coping Mechanism for Time Stress. Intellectbase International Consortium Conference.
- Chapa, O. & Kaynak, H. (2010). Attracting the Collectivist Female: The Challenge of Relocation Requirements. International Academy of Management.
- Chapa, O. & Vicdan, H. (2008). Exploring the Transformation of Gender Roles with Respect to Consumer Complaint Behavior: The Cases of Mexico, Turkey and the United States. American Marketing Science Cultural Perspectives in Marketing.
- Chapa, O. & Feinberg, M. (2006). Bravery Scale Development and Purification. Western Academy of Management.
- Hausman, A. & Chapa, O. (2004). Phoenix: Destruction and Creation of Self. North American Association for Consumer Research.