University Of Houston-Victoria
|Work Address:||University of Houston-Victoria
3007 North Ben Wilson
Victoria, Texas 77901
|Work Telephone:||361-570-4848||Work Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Ph.D. University of Texas - Austin, , 1999
- M.F.A. University of Texas at Austin, Radio-Television-Film, 1992
Relevant Teaching Experience
- Lecturer, University of Houston Victoria (2011 - Now)
- Assistant Professor, Penn State Harrisburg (2006 - 2009)
- Assistant Professor, AlAkhawayn University Ifrane (2003 - 2006)
- Assistant Professor, American University in Paris (2002)
- Assistant Professor, American University in Paris (2001)
- Assistant Professor, Manchester College (1999 - 2002)
Academic Scholarship/Research/Creative Endeavors
- Carter, S. G. (2008). Moroccan Cinema Constructs the Nation. Journal of North African Studies.
- Carter, S. G. (2007). Moroccan Youth Music, Social Networking and the Internet. Maghreb Review.
- Carter, S. G. (2001). Moroccan Berberity, Representational Power, And Identity In Video Films. Gazette.
- Carter, S. (2000). Farida Benlyazid's Moroccan Women. Quarterly Review of Film and Video.
- Carter, S. G. (2010). Historical Dictionary of Middle East Cinema. Scarecrow Press.
- Carter, S. g. (2009). What Moroccan Cinema? A Historical and Critical Study 1956-2006. Lexington Press.