University Of Houston-Victoria
University of Houston-Victoria
3007 North Ben Wilson
Victoria, Texas 77901
|Work Telephone:||361-570-4848||Work Email:||email@example.com|
- Ph.D. Southern Illinois University - Carbondale, Philosophy, 2010
- M.A. Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Philosophy, 2006
- B.A. Texas State University - San Marcos, Philosophy and Political Science, 2003
Relevant Teaching Experience
- Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Univeristy of Houston - Victoria (2011 - Now)
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Webster University (2011)
- Graduate Assistant, Southern Illinois University Carbondale (2004 - 2010)
- Instructional Assistant, Texas State Univeristy - San Marcos (2003 - 2004)
Academic Scholarship/Research/Creative Endeavors
- Bell, J. (2011). Review of Molly Cochran (ed.), The Cambridge Companion to Dewey. Journal is not in list - being petitioned.
- Bell, J. (2010). John Dewey's Basis for Moral Philosophy: Growth of Ordered Richness and Eudaimonia. Journal is not in list - being petitioned.
- Bell, J. (2010). On the Origin of Value and Control: John Dewey's Philosophy of Consummatory Values. Journal is not in list - being petitioned.
- Bell, J. (2007). A Deweyan Analysis of Fundamentalism: Rigid Habit versus the Religious. Journal is not in list - being petitioned.